Monday, June 18, 2007

A New Blog

Since you guys are the cool kids, I'll let you in on a little secret. Later this week, I'll be launching a local business blog at WaPo. It'll be a work in progress, like everything else I'm doing, and we'll be taking baby steps at first. The concept initially is to make the blog a home for local business headlines, served up in a chatty way. Over time, we'll add in other features, such as streaming chats, podcasts and whatever else we can dream up. The goal is to create a site that reflects the region's business sensibilities, something that doesn't really exist anywhere on the Web yet, as far as I can tell. Of course, if you know different let me know. And once we are up and running please send me feedback; it can only get better if people tell me what's wrong.

No comments: